They were both caterpillars, they crawled their way out and kept on changing skins, making it more adaptable to surroundings, Evolving. They both went inside a Cocoon, they both needed to hide from the outside world, they both needed to change and to grow. They both emerged as with wings, ready to fly, all beautiful and Graceful, they both were willing to spread their wings and take a flight to the skies and see what it has to offer. They will both die if you catch them in a net and keep them in a jar. They will wither, they won’t last long in confinement. The story of a woman and a butterfly is not very different, the main difference is one is real delicate, and the other is real strong.
Marco Melgrati is a freelance illustrator based in Mexico City. He specialises in creating small illustrations that show the sad truth of modern life and how blind we are to the realities. People will have different opinions on the topics that Marco covers in his work, and that’s fair enough. But we can all agree that he’s got a talent for reading between the lines and expressing himself in his work, props to him.
1. Love your enemies
2. Self Made
3. Solving problems: logic or instinct?
4. Social Media Narcissism
5. Modern love
6. Be whoever you want to be
7. No more privacy
8. Becoming trapped in work
10. Learn to use it better
11. Power and politics
12. Learn to forget, you are Capable
13. What happens to America?
14. Should be love.
15. Everybody needs somebody.
16. Pay attention!
17. Influencers and followers
18. The human cost of deforestation
19. War in the name of God
20. The language of the new media
21. War is closer than you think
23. From Consumerism to capitalism
24. The hazards of optimism
25. Smartphone addiction
26. The Pinnochio of Politics
27. Social Media Confessions
28. When we say we are Bookworms
29. Think before you mess with it.
30. The Fearless Opportunist
31. You don’t need a miracle to change your job.
32. The Hard Way Out of Afghanistan
33. Always Be Ready When Inspiration Strike
34. European Central Bank Steps Up Financial Pressure On Greece
35. Relationship Status: Complicated
36. Financial Advisors Banned for Tax Fraud
37. Drugged Happiness
38. Syria Civil War
39. Global Warming
40. Future of Europen Union
Forget Death and Forget Tax
Let out that Breath you are holding, Chillax
Today be a Hedonist, Indulge to the Max
Eat, Sleep, Love, Dance, Swim….Relax